Practical and Helpful Tips: Services
Essential Updates About Google Penguin 4.0
On September 23 just this year, the Google Core Algorithm has welcomed its new member which is the Google Penguin 4.0.
There has been several individuals who worked hard and waited for this Google Penguin update. Following are Penguin 4.0 key features which will help many SEO specialists.
1. This was released to all countries and available in different languages as well. This would simply mean that everyone will follow the same rules while enjoying similar impact independence for all websites.
2. Penguin 4.0 is real-time. This would signify that the ranking of the page is subject to change as Google updates any information regarding the page or the linked pages. This would mean that the rewards or consequences of your actions can be noticed in no time.
3. With this real-time feature, you’ll be able to recover fast from penalty. A webmaster should perform the best way he can in removing harmful links and improving the site, if it is penalized. If this is the case, you will see the desired results in no time, after Google has recrawl your site’s pages.
4. Another thing, Penguin 4.0 is not a separate filter but a part in the core algorithm. This is what the Google has announced last September. So, you need to monitor the backlink profile continuously.
5. This is becoming granular. The algorithm do not give its focus on the entire website but on the certain pages toxic links. Tracking the micro-penalties becomes more hard. For this reason, you have to regularly audit your website’s subdomains and particular pages that are extremely relevant.
Although Penguin has so many benefits to offer, you need also to know how to use it properly for your utmost advantage.
The danger of this Penguin is that you will never get a notice that your site is already penalized. Some people only assume that they are penalized with they see indirect signs like declined positions or sharp drop.
What is good here is that your actions will yield the results more quick than before. This can be beneficial for you. As the penalization process is done fast, so with the recovery process. Following are some ideas and tips to help you protect your site.
Spend time to regularly monitor your position. Be sure to have an email alert whenever there are changes in the position. The backlink profile needs to be cleaned to ensure it is healthy all the time. Regularly check the lost and new backlinks. The entire site can be protected when you do a backlink audit. You need to perform this step as the Penguin becomes more granular. Lastly, you should set up properties for each subdomain in the Google Search Console as well as updating any disavowed file.
Refer to: check here